What information do we collect?
We information such when you register on our site, sign up for email updates from us, purchase merchandise from us, give a donation to us or register for one of our events.
Information that we collect could include one or more of the following:
Name, Email Address, Address, Phone Number, Financial Information or other non-publicly available information.
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with us (your information allows us to respond to your individual interests in regards to our work)
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process authorized financial transactions
- To send periodic emails ( the email address that you provide when ordering merchandise from us or when completing a donation to us may be used to communicate updates regarding your order or donation and may also be used to send you future updates about us) At any time you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by following the instructions that are included at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures in order to safeguard your personal information.
- Our site uses a 256-bit SSL security certificate which is an industry standard in safeguarding information that is transmitted via internet.
- Only certain staff members are granted access to this personal information
- If we do store hard copies of your personal information, this information is kept in secure locations and can only be accessed by authorized staff members
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell or trade your information to outside parties other than those who are necessary to process financial transactions or perform maintenance on our website. Each of those parties must agree to the confidentiality of the information that they may have access to. We may however be required by law to release information to law enforcement upon request made through a valid warrant to in order to comply with an active police investigation.
25713 S State Route K
Harrisonville, MO 64701